I can't interact with bookshelves in Blood in the Darkness Map

Hi,

I was playing in the Blood in the Darkness map, I found a couple of bookshelves which has interactions on them, but I can’t use them. They are glowing but unusable.

I added their screenshots below.

Bests,

It’s part of a challenge (forget which one).
What the deal is with them, you Press E on them in a certain order which I believe opens a door for you to get a key, which you then take to open another door just before the finally. Once that door is open you grab the torch, and light the final brazier(?) in the arena.

1 Like

Yeah, the challenge thought is okay, but the problem is that I can’t interact with none of them. :smiley:

Apologies, mis-read what you said.
Thats weird, cause there are different books being highlighted, and the books do not highlight (have a white border) until you pull the previous one. Were all of them highlighted at the same time?

No worries, it happens!

By the way, I tried all of the books but none of them triggers any door. I will try once more when I play in Blood in the Darkness. If there is an order to start the trigger, then I missed a book. But to start this trigger, if I don’t need an order that’s weird, yes. It’s not working.

Maybe it’s just bugged, that’s why I opened this thread, by the way, I will try it while recording a video.

Bests,

1 Like

just tried it, I could touch the books but only in order

:man_shrugging: seems fine?

1 Like

Curious if this is a consistent issue and still the case for you, or if it was an odd one-off thing. In any case, we’ll see if we can reproduce it.

1 Like

Hi,

I added a video link about the situation I’m in with the bug. I can’t even interact with highlighted books. Did I miss something?

Video Link: Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Blood in the Darkness Book Puzzle Bug - YouTube

Bests,

I can confirm that all the books are highlighted.
I think when the map released only the next interactible one was highlighted, now it is all of them at once.
The bug is not that you can’t interact with them, it is that they’re being highlighted too early.

1 Like

That makes sense!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Why not join the Fatshark Discord https://discord.gg/K6gyMpu