Huntsman, Witch Hunter Captain and Zealot bugged career skills

Issues Summary:

1. On Huntsman, if you reactivate the career skill before that the effects of the previous activation are gone, the buff of the 5th talent “I’m Coming for Ya” doesn’t get reset.

2. On Witch Hunter Captain, if you reactivate the career skill before that the effects of the previous activation are gone, the buff of the 5th talent “Resonating Faith” doesn’t get reset.

3. On Zealot, the 5th talent “Pleasure from Pain” restores temporary health for each successful hit while the career skill effects are active. This means that ranged weapons and Bombs are allowed to restore temporary health for Zealot during this period of time.

Steps to Reproduce with Huntsman:

1. Activate the career skill.
  2. Drink a Potion to reload the career skill and reactivate it before that the effects of the previous activation are gone. Notice then that the “I’m Coming for Ya” talent buff doesn’t get reset.

Steps to Reproduce with Witch Hunter Captain:

1. Activate the career skill.
  2. Drink a Potion to reload the career skill and reactivate it before that the effects of the previous activation are gone. Notice then that the “Resonating Faith” talent buff doesn’t get reset.

Steps to Reproduce with Zealot:

1. Damage yourself to make some room for temporary health.
  2. Switch to ranged and/or get a Bomb.
  3. Activate the career skill.
  4. Shoot with ranged at any target you desire and/or hit it with a Bomb. Notice then that you are able to restore temporary health while the career skill effects are active without using melee weapons.

Reproduction Rate: Constant (100%) for all of them.

Huntsman:

Witch Hunter Captain:

Zealot:

P.S.: Thanks to my friend Malts who contributed to this report. :grin:

3 Likes

Good job finding these :open_mouth:

1 Like

What a beautifully constructed report, how refreshing! :smiley: Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.