Hotfix Megathread 5.2.x (Current 5.2.3)

Any Idea when this will be released?

You can just nerf the damage vs monster on Trollhammer drastically like with the Masterwork Pistol. Also i would nerf the damage vs armour and super armour by 10% so you have to invest more stats into it.

Does that really solve it seemingly having the ability to kill everything within a certain range of the initial blast? Feels like the OE’s will still be greatly motivated to just blast any pile of anything anywhere, be it stormvermin, goats or chaos patrols, and to great effect all the same. 10 or 20% power here or there wont change that.

It would solve the problem with the monster, but yeah not with the patrols, because you can still reach the breakpoints. At the moment you need 20% power vs CW + enhanced power to oneshot bodyshot a chaos warrior, with a 10 percent nerf you would need 30. So it does only affect the investment needed. But i dont want to nerf it too hard when it comes to armoured enemies because of the IB career. Maybe you can nerf it further so you are only able to reach 1SHS breakpoint but no more 1SBS.

1 Like

Am I missing something or does the dwarf still craft a bomb every 80 seconds (1:20) and not every 120 seconds (2:00) ?
Because I keep getting a bomb every 80 seconds.

This should be fixed now. It was missed in the patch notes.

2 Likes