Hotfix - 5.0.2 & 5.0.3

Heroes!

We’ve just put out patch 5.0.2, a collection of fixes, a few tweaks, and an update to the Collector’s Edition Soundtrack to include soundtrack versions of the Chaos Wastes OST.

Bonus Content (~300 MB)

• The Collector’s Edition has been updated to include the soundtrack for Chaos Wastes. (cheers @Harridas for the reminder!)

Hotfix 5.0.2 (~100 MB)

• The Crimson Greatsword (Executioner Sword) illusion now has the appropriate icon.
  • Fixed various localisation issues.
  • Twitch mode: Changed Spawn Size setting widget from a stepper to a slider, allowing setting values like 199% from in-game. Also bumped up the maximum allowable value from 200% up to 300%. Happy Twitching!
  • Twitch mode: Added a failsafe against setting the minimum vote time and time between votes externally to prevent crashing.
  • Fixed the “Weapon Trail VFX” setting not affecting flail skins (Dressad’s Roaster, Cruciform Firebox & The Brass Flail). Furthermore, particles on the Feeble Mace have been disabled for consistency with other maces.
  • Fix a crash that would occur when trying to apply a weapon illusion from a sign in reward in the same session.
  • Fixed an issue where fire grenade, frag grenade, and explosive barrels dealt damage over time for a longer duration than intended. Lowered DoT instances from 3 to 1 on beings hit by impact damage.
  • Fix rare crash when spawning orbs in the Chaos Wastes. Orbs are also now much more prone to successfully spawn in complex landscapes.
  • Fixed ranged weapon proc buffs not triggering on target dummies in the Keep.
  • Against the Grain: Fixed an issue where enemies could be partially submerged in the ground while progressing the “Reach the Farm” objective.
  • Festering Ground: Fixed an issue where the skybox looked all kind of jank when viewed from within the Waystone portal at mission’s end.
  • Fortunes of War: Fixed a cheese spot.
  • A Grudge Served Cold: Bomb Cart objective marker now follows the cart when moving. Cart should now be suitably destroyed after the explosion.
  • A Grudge Served Cold: Fixed a snowpile that had no collision allowing players to fall through the floor.
  • A Grudge Served Cold: Fixed a lighting issue in the area proceeding the Bomb Cart event.
  • A Grudge Served Cold: Fixed a hangledge that was very distant from the ledge itself making pick up near impossible whilst progressing the “Locate the Vault” objective.
  • A Grudge Served Cold: Fixed an issue where enemies could walk through a closed gate whilst progressing the “Locate the vault” objective.
  • Into the Nest: Fixed a spot where players could get stuck.
  • Khazukan Kazakit-ha!: Fixed an issue where the objective icons could be shown incorrectly/not update appropriately.
  • Khazukan Kazakit-ha!: Fixed a spot where Ratling Gunners could shoot through a closed gate.
  • Khazukan Kazakit-ha!: Fixed an issue where there were one too many Tomes up for grabs in the mission.
  • Khazukan Kazakit-ha!: Fixed a rocky outcrop in the bridge area that had no collision.
  • Khazukan Kazakit-ha!: Fixed a spot during the ‘Escape the Hilltop’ objective where players could get stuck.
  • Khazukan Kazakit-ha!: Fixed an issue where players could respawn behind the group during the mid-event.
  • Khazukan Kazakit-ha!: Fixed an issue where players could respawn in exactly the same spot as opposed to in a neat little row.
  • Mission of Mercy: Fixed the Bell Ban challenge (Note added after original publication)
  • Mission of Mercy: Added additional player respawn points to the mid-event.
  • Mission of Mercy: Fixed a spot in the lava fall where players could get stuck.
  • Mission of Mercy: Fixed the ending terror event where specials could be stacked between waves.
  • Mission of Mercy: Clients can now fail the ‘Come Prepared’ challenge appropriately should the party not meet the criteria.
  • Skittergate: Fixed an issue where clients who hotjoined during the finale could not see the Skittergate VFX.
  • Tower of Treachery: Fixed an issue where a player could hotjoin in to an already completed puzzle and be softlocked from progressing/catching up to the group.
  • Tower of Treachery: Fixed an branch on a big tree that had no collision but looked really interesting to jump on to.
  • Tower of Treachery: Fixed some rocks beside the same big tree that had no collision.
  • Tower of Treachery: Fixed a spot in the library where Saltz could see through a ceiling and kill stuff he shouldn’t be able to from such a position.
  • Tower of Treachery: Fixed the poison pool not dealing any damage to players.
  • Tower of Treachery: Fixed a potion that didn’t spawn appropriately unless the host themselves smashed the vase that encased it.
  • Tower of Treachery: Fixed an issue where battle music would not wind down in the Library area even when combat had ended.
  • Tower of Treachery: Fixed an area where players could get out of bounds.
  • Righteous Stand, Convocation of Decay, Athel Yenlui, Dark Omens, Trail of Treachery & Tower of Treachery: End of level explosions should now appropriately kill remaining enemies.

Hotfix 5.0.3 (June 26)

• Fixed a crash that would manifest should a player hot join a Tower of Treachery mission if any of the five urns have been destroyed.
12 Likes

Pog.

2 Likes

I think we used to have the Chaos Wastes OST in the collector’s edition in the past but it disappeared at some point, I’m looking forward to the rest of the OSTs!

1 Like

I suspect you’re right. When I prepared to deploy the CW OST it was already in the manifest ready to upload meaning I either never sent it up, or it was overwritten in a subsequent update. I lean towards the latter. Lets keep an eye on it! Its supposed to be a standalone item so shouldn’t be replaced by anything but future collectors edition updates specifically.

1 Like

Hotfix 5.0.3

• Fixed a crash that would manifest should a player hot join a Tower of Treachery mission if any of the five urns have been destroyed.

Is there any date yet for karak azgaraz coming to console?

It’s in cert now; so once that passes; we’ll have news for you soon.

3 Likes

Thank you!!! Love u guys and love the new maps (new for me). I really hope sienna 4th career releases at the same time for pc and console, but I can’t wait for that! Keep up the good work we appreciate it!