Hotfix #43 (1.4.3) Patch Notes

Hey there Devoted Rejects,

Hotfix #43 (aka 1.4.3) is now live on Steam and it will shortly be live on our other platforms.

(Note: It takes a little bit of time after the release of the hotfix before the old servers are disconnected and players are migrated over to the new one.) :pray:

• Reverted an issue that caused some players on Xbox S / Cloud Gaming to experience crashes when booting up the game.

13 Likes

@Hate1 this one’s for you!

2 Likes

First time I’ve downloaded a steam patch without patch notes on there.

You are a real one.:heart:

1 Like

Hopefully this works :no_mouth: Let’s go fellow Series S plebs.

1 Like

Revert the reversion with the gunners - use their new/old buff for Auric!

Rawr!

9 Likes

Please put the shooter buffs back… at least on auric damnation… we are begging you Fatshark, please put them back before you leave for summer

2 Likes

Why was this patch a gig?

Doesn’t impact me, but I’m sure Xbox players appreciate it.

Also don’t know if it was reported, but hab dreyko’s final big open room with the drop down/airlock (not the event room) has an invisible wall on its middle staircase on the left wall. Forgot to screencap it.

No trapper changes :sob:

I don’t know what’s going on with Xbox, but now I get kicked out of the game every 5 minutes… it’s very frustrating.

readin one line patch note…

hands

off

me

horde size

ya hear ???

2 Likes

the glass on the shield is gone !!

Ah yes, the wall that almost got me killed when I was trying to flee through it :slight_smile:

But I do believe the enemies can walk through it, at least some of them

This games been crashing for 90 days straight on xbox consistently daily since april. Fix your performance because its laughable this games been out two years and it plays like a beta. Between input lag, choppy games, lagging in the morning star, infinite load screens, and constant crashing this game is beyond insufferable.

Still no solo mode announcement?

2 Likes

Reverting gunner buffs? Lame. What needed to be reverted was Zealot’s Fury nerf.