Hook Rats pull characters trough walls and floor

Hi

hook rats grab and pull characters through walls and floor, stone, etc,
and teammates can’t reach you of course
and is not fair, is funny but not fair

pc

steam

Please include as much information as possible in the description of your issue and include:

• Steps to reproduce the issue
  • How consistently the issue occurs for you
  • Screenshots and/or video evidence

If reporting a crash, please do so within the ‘Technical Support’ sub-category and include the crash report produced.

Please report which maps and specify which areas you encounter this in as to help the devs fix it x)

Just saying it occurs is essentially saying nothing helpful.

I think this can be successfully reproduced on the indoor sections of Gardens of Morr. I hope I’m remembering the map right, but cramped tunnels that seem to screw with packmaster pathing and pull them and their victim into the floor and ceiling.

this happens in all maps

1 Like

Then list up which spots would you? x)

Because i have not seen that bug in ages so i have no idea where or even if it happens these days.

Had that happen at the second tome on Righteous stand. Hookrat pulled me through the wall onto the wooden framework outside, where I was T-posed by chaos mobs (they didnt attack). No way to escape from there, couldnt even get myself killed, as the AI doesnt work outside the map boundaries, apparently. An unstuck command would help greatly.

Athel Yenlui (on legend diff.)

• during first wave
  • rightside of rock formation going up the small plateau near bottom of starting slope (leftside leading directly into the “chasm” …)
  • it walked straight ahead into the up going surface (where at the end you can jump on a little sniping ledge …)
  • think i was freed by merc ally using his ult before it could pin me
  • fell down, landing couple of meters under everyones feet/paws

Indeed … tried /unstuck :sweat_smile: alas in vain

Sometimes they do. Especially to someone under the “Can’t go back” place. When this happens, their hook magically grabs the poor victim. The way to save them is few: Ults that pushes the enimies, automatically seeking ranged ults and really well thrown bomb. *Not fire bomb

This is not the same as the above gents wrote off though, someone being slow and failing to jump off a ledge in time is not the same as getting pulled through a wall.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.