Hit through crowbill block as pyro

Issue Summary:
I got hit through block today as sienna pyro using the crowbill. I blocked for over a second before the hit and wasn’t running parry. When I got hit in the back, possibly by a clan rat, my stamina dropped slightly but I took damage. Something similar happened earlier today as well, again blocking with crowbill as pyro and a small enemy hit through block while I still had stamina. It used to sometimes happen as other classes just as you blocked, which felt like a lag issue, but today was different as I had been blocking for over a second before the hit. I’ll try and work out how to record games so I can catch it next time. Both times I may have blocked a hit just before the 2nd hit when through block.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. play as pyro with crowbill
  2. Block hits from different directions
  3. This occurred 2 times in 4 games today. This is the first day I have used crowbill.

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):
Common (< 50%)

Additional Information:
My ping in the two games was about 100 and 112.

[Attach a Screenshot and/or Video Evidence]
(Screenshots and/or video evidence (if applicable) can be particularly helpful. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

ON PC:

[Attach Your DxDiag]
(Press ‘START’ and enter ‘DxDiag’. Select the DxDiag app and allow it to load. Once loaded, click the 'Save All Information…" button and save to a location of your choosing. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

[Attach Your Session Console Log]
(Navigate to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs and locate the log that corresponds with the particular session in which your issue occurred. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

The crowbill takes an awful amount of time after a pushstab to move back to block, like 2-3 seconds.
During this time it’s easy to get in even several hits, this is something that needs to be fixed ASAP.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.