Help understanding twitch and vermintide

I don’t get it, but whatever. A couple of friends have taken to connecting to twitch in their games, I think they are doing it badly…

So they pick a random, say fortnite streamer, and use that account in the verms settings, there seems to be no verification so they don’t have to setup a twitch account and the random one seems to work just fine, and the their are random (twitch) vote events every 45 seconds, of course no one is watching to vote so the events seem to be a coin toss…

I’ve tried to find the stream (to vote in bad stuff) but it looks like its lost due to a random twitch account being used… Is there there anyway to find these games? (I should add I’ve never used twitch so I have no idea what the hell I’m doing in the web interface.)

This has been around since th start. We use it with legend deeds to spice up the game and make it more challenging. Just pick a 24/7 music stream or something. Put that in and by default the AI will choose at random every 30 seconds. You can lower it to 10 seconds for hyper twitch deeds. Fighting 3 bosses at once with a horde and patrol is a real thrill.

OK.

So you cant do anything to find the stream?

And where are these sections for the timer?

C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\user_settings.config

twitch_difficulty = 50
twitch_time_between_votes = 30
twitch_vote_time = 45

2 Likes

i quickplayed into my first twitch game yesterday, was real fun.

until i got some bleeding debuff that ticked my hp from 100% to 0%. i had no idea what to do, i didn’t think it would actually drop me dead. was pretty annoyed because i did a good job of protecting my hp before that

If you don’t already know when and to which stream(er) a game is connected, no.

Of course, if you figure out a popular stream for this purpose, you can try just putting in some votes, but that won’t really change the randomness of the thing.

Then again, I also fail to see the point of alt-tabbing constantly to a stream to put in votes for own group, or in voting for a group whose game I cannot see…