Heavy Sword Special-Follow not scaling

The Special attack follow up attacks on Heavy Swords is missing the scaling from bar stat modifiers.

2 Likes

Wait @FatsharkQuickpaw can you explain how this is not a bug? Seems very odd

Ok this can’t possibly NOT be a bug. I’ve tested this with the MkVII and VI Heavy swords.

To be clear, we’re talking about the Light attack that immediately follows the Special attack. That Light is different from all others in term of the usual light combo.

A normal Light does 42 or 48 on Flak. The Light that follows up a Special attack does half that : 20 damage.
Doing a Heavy after a special attack deals the usual amount of damage.

If @gpkgpk were here he would probably be able to find out exactly where the typo is in the LUA code .

1 Like

Thank you for being exact. Because of the vagueness of the original report (we ask to use the template for a reason), there may have been some confusion about which attack specifically was the topic of discussion. I won’t be around for a while to get back with you on this, but I’ll let someone know to check in on it, and hopefully give you a better answer.

1 Like

I toileth not on ye sabbath, a pox on thee!

Eh I’ll poke around later if FS doesn’t get back to us.

1 Like

To be more specific, in the Combatsword_P2 templates, action_attack_special_2 should be added into the base stat tables

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.