Haymaker weapon talent - Applies also to pushes AND to the other weapon slot

Issue Description:
The Haymaker weapon talent somehow consider shoves as heavy hit, as it is possible to trigger it by simply pushing ennemies.

With further testing, made it clear it is possible to apply one weapon talent to the other weapon (Melee to ranged, or ranged to melee) to some degree.

It is however quite hard to have a consistant way of reproducing the issue, as sometimes it just simply won’t work.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Done in Psychanium - Meat Grinder
  2. Equip a melee weapon with Haymaker talent, and for this a Voidstrike Staff
  3. Do 5 Melee heavy hits
  4. Block
  5. Chain push an ennemy
  6. Watch him fall limp

Mission Name (If Applicable):
Psykhanium - Meat Grinder
Did not try in mission yet. Will do if needed.

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
[Steam Community :: Myzarath - Myzarath]

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
Witnessed it a few days back, reproduced it today
[11/23/2022, 21:45] [GMT+1]

Reproduction Rate:
Between Common (<50%) and Often (<75%) to trigger it.
However, once triggered, it will work constantly until a change in loadout is done, or an event I do not understand happens, breaking the “synergy”.
From that point on, it will need to be triggered again

Upload Supporting Evidence:
Haymaker works on pushes : Darktide POBT - Haymaker issue - YouTube
Melee talent applying to ranged weapon : Darktide POBT - Haymaker on melee weapon applies also to ranged weapon - YouTube

Upload Console Log:
console log.log (44.7 KB)
Please bare with me here, there might be more than needed, I tried to keep only that last session.

Upload darktide_launcher.log:
darktide_launcher.log (233.6 KB)

It is probably two different issues there, if need be I’ll post an another one with the fact the talents applies to other weapon.
Did reproduce a similar behavior with a ranged weapon increasing critchance based on missing bullets in magazine. Effectively increasing melee crit chance by a significant amount (19 rounds * +2% critchance).

I don’t know if it is actually intended to have talents working for both melee and ranged at the same time, but if so, it does change quite a bit the understanding most people have on build possibilities.

It is also clear in the video that it also works on Ogryn-sized ennemies, despite the talent specificaly stating “Human-sized ennemies”.

Please feel free to ask for more info if needed.