Hadron Art Contest

Here’s my last-minute submission for the contest!
hadron1.2

and a screenshot in aseprite included for proof

6 Likes

Made it! heres my entry for the art contest (and some pictures of the process) My dumbass didn’t read the instructions properly and i started to draw some plague marine boss fight art (picture all the way down) and then i checked the instruction again and started to draw this in a hurry. :sweat_smile:

This is what i was first doing. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I think I made it in. So here is my entry for the contest!

And of course a screenshot for proof

6 Likes

also uploaded here on instagram with a timelapse: hiimbeary@instagram

4 Likes

My entry for the art contest. Good luck to everyone!

20 Likes

4 Likes

Just finished this piece of Hadron for the #DarktideArtContest
Had a massive amount of fun with the aesthetic and lighting!

Traditional media (Acrylic) on canvas board, with digital touch-ups done in clip studio paint.

Scan processing & touch-up process video here: https://youtube.com/shorts/ZYCQ0XTn0Bg

Social links found HERE

6 Likes

me and my friends ^^
#DarktideArtContest

6 Likes

I don’t want to participate in the challenge, it won’t be fair

because I made highpoly for this work over 5 years ago,
but this challenge and Darktide game motivated me to finally finish it, thank you for that

but still I think a skitarii personal bodyguard will definitely pleases Hadron)

more renders here https://www.artstation.com/artwork/JvrQD0

And someone, tell me how to change the nickname on the forum? it was automatically generated by the first letters of my mail and I can’t change it to a normal one in any way

9 Likes

My entry! I’ve submitted it on Twitter but just to be safe, posting it here too:

Praise the Omnissiah!

6 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqsZp8woALP/

My application. I posted it on Instagram at the right time. And belatedly I repeat my application here just in case. I hope you will accept my work, I tried very hard.

8 Likes

I Know I am disqualified due to lateness but my soul-crushing day-job prevented me from dropping the hours I need into this. Also Its been years since I picked up trad medium and color mixing is harder then I remember.

Any way! I had fun sitting down with brush in hand.

Acrylic on illustration board.

11 Likes

Great works everybody!

Where and when can we expect results if I may know?

Should be maybe somewhere between tomorrow and friday. Atleast it´s what they´ve announced in the core-topic. “Later in the following week…”. (Even if more than one week is already gone, but hey maybe their week is from friday to friday or so. ^^)

Hi everyone!

Thank you so much for all your incredible submissions - we have been overwhelmed by the quality and quantity of entries so it’s just taken us a bit longer to vote on them. We will announce the winners by the end of the week!

13 Likes

I must have missed results, who the lucky winners are? :smiley:

maybe draw of winners was scheduled for a red day

It was a verbal announcement at the office, obviously :slight_smile:

It got posted on social media, but given how it was done, it felt more like “Oh… we forgot about it, let´s pick 3 winners fast and post it on Twitter!”.
Dunno about Discord, but nothing got posted here or on Steam so…

ok I found it.

I mean, I hope there would be at least link there people without twitter (I made mine just recently, and I barely use it) would know.