Gatekeeper Naglfahr should be immune during his transformation sequence tbh

He just needs to squirt blood/pus/snot out when he’s transforming, with the same damage as Troll Vomit, and should have some fast regeneration like a troll while he’s having his seizure.

1 Like

I think the transformation time should just be cut, and that’ll be fine.

On another but slightly related note: As he jumps down, the Ü5 always comment how his speech is just rubbish and such… But he never gives a speech… I really wonder what he’d have to say… So FS, please patch that in. Or remove / change the Ü5’s comments. Right now it’s just silly.

4 Likes

Thosse who are saying that ‘‘Skittergate is already a hard map and there would be no point making it harder’’. Should keep in mind that any non-extreme increase to his difficulty that might end up being your loss, would in fact very likely be saving you time. The odds of you losing to a slightly harder Naglfahr suggest you are very unlikely to have a shot at rasknitt and deathrattler. I also totally agree that the fight feels so irrelevant in fact, that I would argue anyone throwing a bomb on him is litteraly wasting ressources for no reason. Even something minor like adding 2 chaos warriors every now and then would atleast make it a bit interesting.

6 Likes

It’s kinda off-topic but I like this topic cause almost everyone adds smth significant and constructive to point or counterpoint.

4 Likes

I think the encounter is fine. The map is really long as it is and giving the boss a free invulnerability period turns the fight into an unskippable cutscene.