Game randomly crashes mid game

Game crashes mid match randomly. Happens consistently and am currently unable to finish a single map because it usually crashes midway. I tried lowering all my settings to the lowest and setting my worker threads to 6. The crash happens randomly without warning, both gpu and cpu temps are reasonable and the game doesn’t have any noticeable performance drop before the crash, it just happens with no clear cause. Any help would be wonderful thanks!

GUID: 0112dd2e-90c4-4c2c-b091-0ab69cb9ad9c
Log File:
Info Type:

It’s unfortunate that lowering your ‘Worker Thread’ count didn’t help. That would’ve been my initial recommendation.

Honestly there’s nothing in the logs that screams out at me. I can only recommend running through the solutions here: https://support.fatshark.se/hc/en-us/articles/360021422873--PC-How-to-Resolve-Most-Crashes

I’ve tried those and it did not help. Still does the same thing. I also turned off all the mods. Here are some more crash logs when it happens. Maybe this can help with figuring something out.

GUID: 69710b39-af1a-4e3c-9f82-147d165e3a8a
Log File:
Info Type:

GUID: 2b69129c-d24e-461a-9816-dcf13e63a859
Log File:
Info Type:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.