Game can't start, backend error

No matter what i do (I’ve tried many times over the span of two years, i even changed a whole computer!) i can’t go past the starting loading screen, just beyond the epilepsy warning. Every single time, a simple “Backend error” warning is shown, without any code or further explanation, and my only option is to exit the game. I’ve tried using a VPN (i live in Italy and as i understand that could be a problem, i tried setting it in the USA/Japan), i verified the integrity of the files over and over, i searched online for any other answer but i just don’t understand what am i supposed to do next. Can you help me play a game i’ve bought two years ago? Thanks in advance.
I have the game on steam, username focofoco

console-2023-09-05-18.49.22-fb3002db-4822-4d63-a2e2-089ebaf5ec23.log (58.3 KB)

user_settings.config (6.8 KB)

Hi @focofoco,

We’ve looked into this and found that your account had become corrupted in the backend. One of our backend developers has fixed the issue for your account and has also implemented a fix to prevent this specific error from occurring again in the future.

Please try signing in to your account again now and let me know if there’s any issue.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.