Friends Will Be Friends Penance

Issue Description:
Friends will be friends Penance doesn’t want to trigger. I have attempted this Penance multiple times. The last attempt I never left coherency at all, yet the penance never triggered.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Played Enclavum Baross (Throneside) as Ogryn (Skullbreaker)

Mission Name (If Applicable):
Enclavum Baross (Throneside)

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
[12/21/2021, 21:15PM] [GMT+2]

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

Upload Console Log:
console-2022-12-21-18.52.12-f5f7e71d-07df-4df5-9ca7-9938ade3194d.log (162.6 KB)

Upload darktide_launcher.log:
darktide_launcher.log (121.9 KB)

This penance is a real pain, but I don’t think it’s bugged. I tried for several weeks with randoms to get this and kept failing. My theory is that this is one of the few penances that break if you join a mission late or disconnect and rejoin. Additionally, there are just so many times or sneaky ways where you can be outside coherency for a second and then fail the penance.

My only advice is either to do it with a premade or ask for help in the pre-loading lobby or loading screen and hope someone will help you stick with them.

Since it is no longer the full team but ONE single team member, i retried this penance again. It is totally bugged! I glued myself to one team mate so many times. Even with the coherency enlargement skill, there will always be some point where you loose coherency.
Every time you drop down a ledge, you loose coherency. Sometimes you even loose coherency when you get caught by a mutant and be tossed just against the wall right next to you two.
The penance is a joke and most people who got it already done, done it either by cheesing it right before the end of a mission with disconnect and rejoin, or with friends as pre mates.

That penance is FS’s way to tell us: ‘‘Sucks to have no friends that play DT too. And now get lost’’.