Framerate cap not applied after restart

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can add it to our database for investigation.

Issue Description:
Framerate cap in settings is not applied after quiting and relaunching the game. It needs to be re-applied manually after each start

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Go to options
  2. Go to video
  3. set framreate cap to 60
  4. play with FPS cap 60.
  5. quit the game
  6. launch the game
  7. FPS is not capped at 60 even when 60 is visible as FPS cap option

Mission Name (If Applicable):
N/A

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
awolcz

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
N/A

Reproduction Rate:
100 %

Upload Supporting Evidence:
N/A

Upload Console Log:
N/A

Upload user_settings.config:
N/A

Hi. Another player filed a similar report, but later recanted when they found out that there was a frame cap set by Nvidia Control Panel causing this issue. Could you please check if there are any external programs that may be responsible, such as Nvidia Control Panel?

I have the same issue, start the game set the FPS cap to 60 play and retart the game and the FPS Cap revet to unlimited despite saying 60 in the video option settings which need to being reapply after every restart of the launcher / Game. I monitor the FPS counter with RTSS.

Other thing I would like a more granular FPS Cap setting like being able to Cap the FPS to 90, 100 …
would you please add a free roam slider to the FPS Cap?

I tried to use RivaTuner Stattistics Server (part of MSI Afterburner) to Cap the FPS to 90 but it’s not working too. Is RTSS block by the Epic EOS anti cheat (trigger False/ positive).

Thanks