Frame drop to DC

Issue Type (Required):

Error - 2001

Issue Description (Required):

Hello,

A little bit back I posted about losing frames in another thread in this subforum. Someone offered me a solution, but after verifying integrity of game files trying to troubleshoot a missing crosshair (fixed it, btw), it’s happening again.

What ends up happening is that the game will occasionally freeze for up to 3 or 4 seconds, then when I regain control, I’ve also disconnected from the server. Players are moving erratically, mobs are running in place, and I can’t hurt them in any way. As I play for longer, the freezes become more common, and eventually I get dropped from the server with error 2001. Restarting the game is a band-aid fix, but it will happen again.

I’m concerned that there’s a memory leak somewhere, on top of this game being poorly optimized.

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Constant (100%)

Platform (Required):

Steam (PC)

2 Likes

been having a similar issue but with error code 2014

This is exactly what I’m experiencing. I’ve seen different error codes when I finally DC.

I’m now on the experimental branch with suggested user_settings config and it’s still happening.

I took video of the most recent experience.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.