Forced wait on score screen is bad

This is a basic QOL issue that has been requested since day one. Stop forcing a pause on score screen. I don’t even care win or lose, sometimes I want to look, sometimes I’m ready to move on. In general it’s a really poopy tier meme in the game dev community to block out the escape menu at various times they emotionally don’t feel like players deserve to control their own experience, but it’s time to grow past it and let us skip the post-match screen if we don’t want to see it.

4 Likes

yeah this one annoys me. another mod to the rescue if you are enlightened or not on console.

4 Likes

It has been discussed before, the point of that wait is to give players the opportunity to merge strike teams, a feature no one has used ever, because recent players list exists.

What makes that feature even worse, is if one person presses the button (whether by accident or not), that makes everyone else not being able to leave the lobby for 30 seconds, i believe.

Unfortunately, until we get the crafting rework, i don’t think they will even attempt to improve the social features.

1 Like

at least on that i can say :“nah” :smile:

had some back hurting carries where the participants immediately wanted to group up because “it went so smooth”.

left faster than nelson muntz´s father to grab some smokes.

3 Likes

Another addition to upcoming QoL Compendium.

1 Like

There seems to be also a situation where if anyone left the game and didn’t return, then the summary screen gets somewhat stuck for longer.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.