Fix it now

Issue Summary:

----disconnected from host for the last 3 games in a row and it happens quite often I’ve had up to 5 games in a row disconnect or lose connection to host. A lot of them have happened right before the wayshrine to get out of the mission so why is the connection fine till then. Just fix it

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Play the game
  2. Play the game
    3.Play the game

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):
Once
Rare (< 10%)
Unusual (< 25%)
Common (< 50%)
Often (< 75%)
Constant (100%)

—happens pretty often

Additional Information:

[Attach a Screenshot and/or Video Evidence]
(Screenshots and/or video evidence (if applicable) can be particularly helpful. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

ON PC:

[Attach Your DxDiag]
(Press ‘START’ and enter ‘DxDiag’. Select the DxDiag app and allow it to load. Once loaded, click the 'Save All Information…" button and save to a location of your choosing. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

[Attach Your Session Console Log]
(Navigate to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs and locate the log that corresponds with the particular session in which your issue occurred. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

1 Like

What platform do you play on?

Me and my brother play on ps4 and we have also been experiencing disconnecting issues. I host most games and he has to reconnect like 3 times throughout the game only to get the message “connection timed out”

1 Like

Ps4

We acknowledge current stability and performance problems and are working on a patch to address these. Apologies for the trouble in the mean time.

2 Likes

I’m just curious but do we know about how far off that is

Xbox one same issue. I waste my time trying to level up my character. literally every mission i have done since getting off work has ended in broken connection or disconnected from host and no exp gained. 2hrs and nothing to show for. if you cannot fix the connection then tweek you xp system. this has been an ongoing issue and i have been playing since release.

1 Like

Thank you, thats nice to see.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Why not join the Fatshark Discord https://discord.gg/K6gyMpu