F10 Cancel broken

whenever i host a game and a map has been selected i neither can interupt the map vote during the voting nor can i close the voted map once everyone agreed.

i’ve reported this issue a few month back, but it seems im the only one encountering the problem.
an keytesting website definitely registers the F10 key so i doubt the key is broken on my end.
also why is there no keybinding option for this command?

this bug is present 100% of the time

does anyone else has this problem?

PS: no mods

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @Riku apologies for the slow response, this one slipped by!

Are you still having this issue?

1 Like

Yep, its present since quite a while, i think since the sister release

had the game uninstalled for a while, now after reloaded it, its still present.

Hm, we have an existing bug in our database for this, but we had trouble reproducing the issue. Can you please provide your console log from a session that you try to cancel matchmaking as host? That way we can see if anything is going on under the hood or not.

To do so:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs
  4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
  5. Upload the appropriate console log to us

Here, done on private and alone as host, on a normal map no special game mode
but occures on all modes and any number of players in the lobby.

Edit: i had some mods active at some point but mostly light stuff
namely, keypickup notice, numeric UI, neuter ult effects and chatblock.
always deactivated them when game told me they are uncompatible due to new releases etc

console-2022-04-06-18.30.52-1a6ddf24-dcdf-4c91-ac53-86bc1b7b55e6.log (231.6 KB)

Thanks @Riku , I’ve added this information and the log to the entry in our database for investigation. Sorry for the inconvenience!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.