Eye Customization Not Properly Showing In-Game

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can add it to our database for investigation.

Issue Description: In-game character’s eye (left/right blindness) does not represent character creator (at least after using newly added re-customization vendor).

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Create character with left eye blind.
  2. Character appears correctly in creator and on operator select screen.
    2.1. Mess with character in vendor (and changed around hair style)
  3. Close up camera of character in lobby, rotated and placed on wall to get closer, shows both eyes are colors, instead of one being whited out.

Mission Name (If Applicable):
None

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
STEAM_0:0:17069696

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
11/23/2022, ~04:00PM EST

Reproduction Rate:
Uncertain (50%?)
I restarted the game and it seems to have corrected and will play with it again and see if it happens and requires a restart to correct, but I’m not editing the eyes either way.

Upload Supporting Evidence:

Image 1: After using vendor to re-customize

Image 2: (Dated November ‎20, ‎2022, ‏‎12:46:55 AM EST) BEFORE re-customization vendor added; displayed correctly.

Image 3: View inside AFTER vendor re-customization

Image 4: Operator select AFTER vendor re-customization

1 Like

BUMP.

It’s been 12 days and no acknowledgement. I know it’s low priority with the state of things right now, but it shouldn’t be that complicated. Everything knows what the eyes and other customizations should look like; a restart solves it… but the cause should be a flip of the switch; possibly solving other issues at the same time. As said, 12 days with no acknowledgement (especially after spending a lot of time compiling this) and it still happens when I edit a character.