Executor and Excorcist Blessings Don't Work As Intended on Force Sword

The repeated weakspot hit condition is extremely difficult to achieve for two reasons making these blessings useless:

• light attack combo animation get in the way of getting consisted repeated headshots, especially on larger enemies like Crashers or Reapers. You keep hitting the chest or other body parts despite aiming at the head
  • Heavy attacks chains do NOT trigger the stack at all

Executor and Exorcist work properly for me in the meatgrinder. The heavy chain works for me, and you can even chain from lights into heavies and heavies into lights while maintaining Executor/Exorcist.

Rather, there is another inconsistency in the behavior of Executor. In the first swing, if you are to cleave multiple weakspots, you will not proc Executor multiple times. However, after this first swing where you hit weakspot(s), your next swings are able to proc Executor multiple times by cleaving multiple weakspots.

Exorcist straight up does not allow you to proc it multiple times even if you cleave multiple weakspots.

(Iā€™m using the ShowAllBuffs mod to check this out rather than looking at the numbers, so I could be potentially wrong).

Though, I agree that these blessings are an extremely poor fit for the Force Sword because of block/push/QQ cancelling and absolutely horrendous 2nd light.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.