Dwarf Appreciation Thread

As you are all aware, dwarfs are the best. It’s time to put together a list of why they are just downright better than every other race in the world of Warhammer.

My list as follows:

1. They are thicc;
  2. They enjoy an occasional alcoholic beverage;
  3. They are conventionally portrayed as having Scottish accents, the most stubborn, and therefore best, of all the Anglo nations (being Scottish myself, I can confirm that this is the most important trait for a nation);
  4. Their arm muscle definition is unmatched;
  5. Almost all dwarfs are born with an inherent dad bod, regardless of gender or parental status;
  6. They are natural engineers, and can therefore be trusted;
  7. Finally, they track grievances in an efficient and completely reasonable manner.

Please refrain from appreciating any race other than dwarfs in this post, as this will simply expose you as a pair on dongliz.

9 Likes

I would enjoy playing dwarf more if I could climb every ladder in the game without issue.

Just sayin’

And having some Scottish blood (albeit diluted) I can agree with point 3

(Wait, did I just admit I’m a pair o’ dongliz for mentioning scots? Damn.)

3 Likes

because of this:

even the drummer gives the “don’t mess with me” feeling :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

dwarfkek

No one can handle all this sexy…

3 Likes

Luckily being Scottish does not define your race, therefore, your appreciation of us is a welcome addition to the thread :smiley:

1 Like

Ahahahaaaah!

Af khazukan bezekai! Grom dawonk!

gotta pull out the old Steam memes <3

5 Likes

Dwarfs are auto-crouched for maximum fireball spam.

+1 appreciation point.

2 Likes

“Next time, Azumgi, duck!” “Easy for you to say. You’re pre-ducked!”

Okay, I might remember the exact wording a bit wrong, but whatever…

2 Likes

1520799393_MME_Bardin

3 Likes

Some dwarfs resort to using drakeguns on the skruff. I prefer weighing it down with the corpses of thaggoraki and kazaki’dum.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Because one of the most badass heroes of the Old World is a fuцking dwarf… And a slayer on top of that! #Gotrek

And the best beer in the Old World is brewed by a dwarf!
#JosefBugman #Bugman’sXXXXXX

3 Likes

All hail Dwarf master race, in any game, any realm.

7 Likes

only because those yellow bois are fireproof, any dwarf would burn and cover in concrete all of those fields :expressionless:

And of course there’s this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFhkcO7FcrY

2 Likes

Does anybody know Bardin’s age? I’m reading the Gotrek and Felix books right now. In one of them it’s stated, that a dwarf which is unable to tuck his beard into his belt is considered a beardling. So if he is supposed to be an adult, I demand, that his beard has to be longer!