Dual axes

The “web-shaped table” for double axes is wrong. It seems that heavy attacks have a very high stagger values while it is only the high stagger cleave for the second and third attack.

You should check all the weapons to avoid other potential errors.

I remain in my opinion that making a table with numbers for each parameter of each weapon would be better: damage, damage cleave, stagger cleave, staggering force, attack speed, mass modifier, etc.

What the heck is a “web-shaped table”? O_O

Also, dual axes as far as i know have basically very uniformly low cleave on all attacks. There is no “attack 1-2-3” with each having their own values, the only difference is the angle&order they come out.

A quick look over the armory mod also suggests that there’s no differences from one attack to another, only difference is using heavies or lights with the heavies being a bit slower but having better armor pen and slightly more base damage while slower.

I think they mean the stats visualisation on right of the screenshot in this post.

1 Like

oooooooooh

yeah that thing is completely off

Just use the old (better) menu and the Armory mod. .-)

1 Like

It is not available for consoles

lmao that is hilariously wrong, a “do they not know their own game?” moment

To be fair, in the old UI the weapons have ( or had? Forgot) these little green text descriptions like “Versatile, cleave” and whatnot… half the time they are not accurate either.