Do i risk a ban for using macro?

i wan’t to use a macro to spam 1 key (ex: spam key 8, 30 time) to spawn a saved mobs with mobs spawner mod in the spykanium (to test how bad is the devil claw vs horde) with AutoHotkey(maybe another one not sure) do i risk to get ban for that ? since the use of mods seem to be free from one i know.

No.

2 Likes

idk if macros is baneble?
but devils claw isn’t bad with the new skilltrees.
I use it sometimes on t5/auric
Do a critbuild zel
It’s a bit more spammy then heavy sword but better hordeclear then the knife so somewhere inbetween with the tac-axe.
The parry deletes rangers and does ok damage to monstrosities.

1 Like

psy (training room) is local

They could not even register if you use a macro in it
But “macros” won’t make you banned.
FS never fixed the problem with running option. I wanted to have a touch a switch between walking and running. Something exists in the darktide option, but it makes you returning walking each time you’re hit. In others words, you die fast if you use that. But AHK permitted me to fix that and add also sentences I can call with one key.
So, no, you won’t get banned for that.

Even someone from Fatshark confirmed that.

1 Like

thx for the fast answer fellow reject ^^

i thing any weapon/class/etc are good if you skilled enough, darktide is a tide game(tide game= “chad” game) so if you’re a chad reject, bad items/skill is nothing for you, you just win
and i thing devil claw is “bad” for a horde clearing weapon(compared to other horde weapon on all non-ogryn class) even through its this role has weapon but i still wan’t to compare it,that why i wan’t to use the macro to spawn 30 mobs instead of murdering my keyboard even if that for science.

But even through that you can win with it, you can carry with it, if you know how to use it, the only thing who can stop you is has always skill issue x)

parry was strong before “rework” and was a good trade of to the weapon (more defense less offense) but now it just op and this dmg should get nerf by ~50% when not perfect parry and upper head attack(crusher/mauler) shouldn’t be parable has before.

tac axe with other “brutal momentum like” weapon are maybe the strongest weapon for horde clear now(due to brutal momentum rework) since you can kill 4to5 poxwalker per swing which is freaking huge (but i still need to check a little more)

damn, my bad i did read too fast before posting, i did thing it was a vermintide post x) anyways thx for the fast answer fellow reject ! ^^

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.