Developer Update - April 24

Ever heard about our lord and savior Trashmail ?
I don’t know if Reddit rejects the Domain.
Worth a shot.

If you don’t have your own Throw Away mailbox for suspicious sites (I highly recommend one btw) use that one.

Yea, I did fear this being the case. Well, I will postpone the decision after actually having something worth posting -_-

Are u pulling on my eye-patch or are new classes 100% confirmed? Im not really in the general loop on pretty much anything ever so this is super new news to me.

New classes are 100% confirmed, and we’re 100% confirmed to get at least one of them before the end of 2020, and two if we’re extremely lucky.

6 Likes

Well all I can say is PRAISE SIGMAR!!!

2 Likes

It’s 9am UK time where I am. We have 4 million kills to do. What time is the cutoff? How long have we got to go on a murdering spree? @Fatshark_Hedge

1 Like

The event does have an end time in Steam (approx 9 hours). If needed we can obvs look to abuse time zones :stuck_out_tongue: But I think you’re going to gettem.

2 Likes

Now reading on the goal and reaching it…

I am not sure if I should be worried, but I just remembered seeing a dream where when it became apparent it’s not going to be achieved, Fatshark spawned insane amount of lootrats into everyones games to fill the numbers :smiley:

WE DID IT ! Congrats everyone.

5 Likes