CW: Khaine's Fury + Baleful Empathy

Khaine’s Fury (above 50% hp gain 25% melee power but lose 3hp per swing) triggers almost nonstop FF callouts on Baleful Empathy (Slaanesh’s damage share curse). I’m not 100% sure as the damage is quite low, but it seems to share the actual damage too. This is probably not ideal as it potentially punishes the whole team for one player taking that boon. (I guess this is the same as how crippled etc can be shared over Baleful Empathy? Although they don’t get the damage boost from Khaine’s Fury or do they?)

I can still hear their screams.

2 Likes

Why did the sharks tag this with “need more info”??? O_O

2 Likes

That was actually my bad :sweat_smile: Sigis. Signor. Sigmaah and the silver hammah made me do it.

1 Like

Tsk.

Blaming a sleeping guy god and his nutcracker for your drunken&bumbling selection of tags, tsk. :triumph:

1 Like

Yea I got destroyed by that the other day by a zealot and GK who both had it on the end arena while I was playing OE. I could see my health bar depleting whenever the Zealot used his ult.

1 Like

Not sure at the moment and only have anecdotal evidence (read as it felt like to me), but I think it does actually double the dmg to WP thanks to his passive.

It was almost a week since the game where this combo happened to me but I am pretty sure I was falling down the HP bar much quicker than the rest, even counting in his naturally larger health pool.

Perhaps some rounding issue where it normally does 1 dmg, but both the actual dmg shared through the curse and Implacable dmg rounds up to the whole number and effectively doing double dmg?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.