Curio +Max Stamina not stacking as expected

I recently found a few curios with +3 max stamina each. When equipping 2, I expected to get the bonus of +6 max stamina the same way as if I had 3 +2 Max stamina curios equipped - an additional 3 stamina bars. However this is not the case - I still only get 2 additional stamina bars.

What’s going on? Is this how it’s supposed to work? Is this a bug? As a VT2 player I’m already familiar with getting 1 bar per 2 stamina, but I don’t understand why +6 total from 2 curios only gives me 2 additional stamina bars.

2 Likes

In v2 there is a max stamina for every weapon. so if i had 3 shields on my flame sword and i used +2 on weap and +2 on charm i would only get 1 cause the max is 4. I think that’s what’s goin on.

So 3 plus 2 stamina give you more then 2 plus 3 stamina? Doesnt seem right

In v2 there is a max stamina for every weapon. so if i had 3 shields on my flame sword and i used +2 on weap and +2 on charm i would only get 1 cause the max is 4. I think that’s what’s goin on.

The thing is, I can use +6 stamina over 3 curios (each one giving plus 2) to get 3 additional stamina bars. However, if I use 2 curios with +3 stamina each and one without bonus stamina, which would ostensibly give me the same 2 stamina bars from the +6 total stamina, I end up with only 2 more stamina bars than base; one less than if I gained the same 6 stamina over 3 curios.