CTD on Startup

Latest patch made the game unable to start (yet again).
Here’s my list of mods - I wonder if anyone had a similar issue and found a solution.
psych_ward
LogMeIn
animation_events
true_level
custom_hud
ForTheEmperor
MyFavorites
scoreboard
crosshair_hud
PlayerOutlines
contracts_overlay
ChatBlock
which_book
hub_hotkey_menus
Blessings of the Omnissiah
TruePeril
ItemSorting
Perspectives
StickySprint
barter_with_hadron
BetterMelk
StaminaVis
crosshair_remap
sorted_mission_grid
BuffHUDImprovements
crosshairs_fix
book_finder

idk i turned off my mods and haven’t had an issue, but i only run weapon custimization, have you checked if any had updates, i know there was a list of mods with issues on the Modding discord.

Just turn them off, see if it fixes it, if yes, then you know it’s the mods, and then you can start going through them 1 by 1, simple as.

I know this might be a solution, but I’m too lazy to troubleshoot.
Moreover IMO the game is not in a playable state without even single mod.

I mean, turning them off literally is 2 seconds just running the batchfile again and seeing if the game launches or not… then you at least know if it’s the mods or not, come on bro XD

Ah, I do know that without the mods the game starts.
I’ve rechecked the files and such.

The best way to solve your problem, as others have mentioned, is to disable all the mods and re-enable them one-by-one. It seems a little impolite to have other people spend time guessing on an issue you can solve outright, but I’m a glutton for punishment so here’s my attempt at helping!

Here’s my modlist; my game loads fine, and they’re all the latest versions:

animation_events
scoreboard
book_finder
ChatBlock
loadinglore
PingMonitor
reveal_blessings
SpectatorHUD
true_level
barter_with_hadron
psych_ward
creature_spawner
OneMoreTry
ForTheEmperor
InspectFromSocial
NumericUI
crosshair_remap
custom_hud
who_are_you
DarkCache

its the most common thing in the world that a new update breaks mods.