Crushers should be carapace and flack

CWs started out the same way and it was equally stifling to kit variety then. Some melee weapons could do zero damage to them unless they crit. Obviously this was changed and its now possible to actually score a hit on a CW with the flame sword, among others. Now in DT we have a ton of weapons with ~60 damage (many have less) weakpoint hits on carapace armor and not great performance otherwise. Except for maybe the shovel, which is truly fun to use but forces you to run bolter, plasma or revolver.

Cleavers are OK having bad AP damage but it shouldn’t be like 1/7th what the club does.

I think only one arm is weak point is better, it should be hard to deal with them without proper weapon just like CW in VT2.

Or at least, we should see our teammates loadout before we enter, so we can prepare.

It’ not useful. It only gives 200~300 to body, 414 to head. 621 to head with bug (heavyweight feat), it means 7 grenades need if you want to kill all alone.

Yes, but it staggers or knocks them over, with a trait basically killing all supporting adds around.
I am sorry it seems most of you (this post, not you specifically @unbaraki ) just want something that 1-2 shots the Crusher on H+ or all weapons being more effective against carapace.
And that is fine. Each to their own I guess.
Not sure what challege would they pose if they were just slow, lumbering version of mutants, but ok.
I fully agree on seeing teamm8s load out, it is a must and should have been there from day 1.