Crash on weekly twins on halescourge

When playing twins weekly on halescourge we crashed in the beggining. The crash error was a similar one from the twitch crashing found here Berserkers and horde event on twitch make game crash 100% of the time and here Release the slaves and chaos warriors vote crashes twitch mode often.

A horde was probably gonna spawn because we were around 1 minute in the game.

GUID: ac8ef9eb-3796-4afa-8bf8-530787fca02b
Log File:
Info Type:

[Script Error]: scripts/game_state/components/enemy_package_loader.lua:210: attempt to index local ‘breed_category_data’ (a nil value)

crash_dump-2020-03-17-17.36.50-96c95be8-b92e-4db3-8462-1f7acdaae7ee.dmp (619.2 KB)

I try and describe exact what happend. I got pounced>saved then i ulted my teammate got huntered and it crashed. That was around 1:10 seconds into the game, so probably a horde was spawning or something.

I have a clip of what was happening but i cant upload it here because of size.

This will be resolved in patch 2.3.

Thank you.

GUID: a57a54da-e6a4-4471-be8c-e773659d85d6
Log File:
Info Type:

[Script Error]: scripts/game_state/components/enemy_package_loader.lua:210: attempt to index local ‘breed_category_data’ (a nil value)

Can confirm, did not happen with twitch but happened on twins weekly instead…

Even though its taken over 5 weeks im glad i can start playing the game for long hours again in the next patch.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.