Crash at startup

GUID: 2149d9d3-b815-46d2-b1b7-638b7859bc08
Log File:
Info Type:

Please repair Easy Anti-Cheat using the EasyAntiCheat_Setup executable located here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warhammer Vermintide 2\installers\EasyAntiCheat

Let me know if you have any problems.

GUID: 6d7f58e3-4550-46a4-bc55-c79a9c1ad719
Log File:
Info Type:

Hello,
I am having a similar issue. I had RGB Fusion, which I have now deleted and restarted Easy Anti-Cheat excpet it still crashes, saying RGB Fusion is the reason.
What can I do?

Sorry to hear you’ve had no luck @masterserber. I would recommend that you uninstall Vermintide 2, delete your appdata (important!), restart your machine and subsequently reinstall. You can delete your appdata by:

1. Press Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input
  3. Navigate to \AppData\Roaming\Fatshark
  4. Delete the entire ‘Vermintide 2’ directory

Please be aware that this will remove any custom configurations, and may prompt you to re-run the prologue. Sorry!

Afterwards, please restart your machine and reinstall Vermintide 2.

@kensis This is odd, as removing RGB Fusion should have alleviated the errors. In this situation I think you’ll need to reach out to Easy Anti-Cheat directly, as they’ll be better equipped to handle this issue: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/vermintide2/contact/tech/

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.