Crashing on startup

GUID: 4e5445da-893f-4cb3-be6f-05cb324b2469
Log File:
Info Type:

Please try repairing Easy Anti-Cheat via the EasyAntiCheat_Setup executable located here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warhammer Vermintide 2\installers\EasyAntiCheat

I repaired it and it still doesn’t launch. It also gives me the follow error below

GUID: 2d5dfa45-45d4-471d-964e-12862c6caef7
Log File:
Info Type:

Could you please ensure you have the appropriate exceptions in place for Easy Anti-Cheat in your Firewall and Anti-Virus programs? :slight_smile:

I made sure to put easy anti-cheat as an exception for both my firewall and anti-virus program but it still doesn’t work. Continues to crash give me an error when I launch the official game. Works in the modded realm though.
GUID: 729edf46-0da4-4ff4-af4e-56131738a270
Log File:
Info Type:

Hmh, I see! I’ve queried this with Easy Anti-Cheat and will update once I’ve heard back.

Okay, thanks!

I’ve heard back from Easy Anti-Cheat who have explained that this can occur when Windows isn’t up-to-date. Could you please ensure you have the latet updates for Windows installed? :slight_smile:

It works! Thank you, I really appreciate your help.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.