Cosmetics tab erroneously reports new item, cant make it go away

Issue Description:

My Psyker has for the last two day had the new-item-pip on the cosmetics tab but there is no new thing that I can click to make it go away.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. On the ship whilst playing as my Psyker
  2. Click inventory
  3. Sees Cosmetics tab and the new item pip
  4. Get annoyed because I cant make it go away

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
[Steam ID/Steam Profile URL/GamerTag]

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
[12/01/2022, 17:20PM] [+1]

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:

Upload Console Log:
console-2022-12-01-16.01.30-28f68203-e50a-4aa2-8c89-e1508665e5f4.log (96.4 KB)

Upload darktide_launcher.log:
darktide_launcher.log (223.6 KB)

4 Likes

+1

+1

Is it in the stances menu?

No I’m afraid not, I’ve methodically gone through and clicked every single thing in the menus, it’s something I can’t see or click.

I got a wall of items on the character when I logged on, all the thing pre-order had given me, which is funny considering it wasn’t the first character I played.

So I suspect that the pip comes from un-clicked items that are only visible/clickable for my other characters.

Makes me think that there is a hidden pan-character inventory that sits just under the surface of the UI.

Or my psyker has a shitload of gear hidden away that only she knows about, which kinda fits her background :sweat_smile:

Yeah, I’ve had a few hidden in the stances menu.

Although upon checking this happens on my Ogryn too who I can only assume is the backpack from the preorder rewards not showing, because apparently big boi can’t use a backpack so it just doesn’t show? No idea what else it would be as I didn’t have it in during the beta.

1 Like

+1 also had this, I too thought stances but have checked those and its still not cleared the “new” tag

1 Like

+1

Same issue Cosmetics reports new item

Same

+1 though my psyker’s prison shirt finally reappeared! psykers really getting the shaft eh? i didnt even do my weekly and it was my favorite class. bugged to oblivion though. whole class feels like an afterthought.

+1