#breakTheLocks
#release4NewClasses
Hello yes, I don’t know if requests are okay to make, but could we get an unpainted version of this bad boy?
Can we please get the Veteran’s new penance goggles (the ones on the foread) for Zealot and Psyker as well??
Please?
Well i don’t really call color swap “new cosmetics”.
Will the commissary be updated in the future with new cosmetics (not recolors) or is what we have IT for now?
only if they are purely accessible from playing
33 hi intensity damnation dog missions a week is ez? I guess if its your job lol. Keep in mind that would be on one character. 53 regular damnation wins.
what bothers me is the amount of numbers you got on some of them , like my ogryn tattoo is a VI on his arm, yet every tank top has either a 10,13 and 34 written on the back. I appreciate some of the recolours because it makes some of the aquilla items match colour wise like the new dark green/black camo, the aquilla hat is sadly still a tint too bright to perfectly match. Then you also got some Aquilla cosmetics completly ruined by shitty ragmasks like the ogmore commando beret. I think they should stop putting out stuff in new colours or release something that matches them at the same time in the non aquilla shop.In general there are alot of weird colour patterns that don’t match the environment we play in and I’d like some of the more “vanilla” cosmetics like a simple standard green guard uniform with a helmet and visor.
There are 30 days in a month give or take. That’s like 1 game a day, give or take. I usually play like 1 or 2 per day. 0 if i’m too busy of course. 2-5 on a weekend if i have free time not asigned to projects or work. Like sure i should probably use my time better but its my time to kill. Its really not that many. I’ve hit 2-3 million credits in the bank 3 times and i bought that 900k white zealot cosmetic the other day. Its fine IMO.
i don’t see it as a problem to have some credit sinks, in form of prestige items or cosmetics, the problem comes from the tone deaf timing of the implementation
everyone hates the crafting and finds it utterly offensive to your time? hmm
here are million dollar coin skins
just shows how fatshark is refusing to engage with the communities problems…
While variety is nice, I would much rather have more flashy, totally new cosmetics in the paid premium shop, than a bunch of bland free cosmetics to spend my rather precious auto dockets on. I need those dockets for re-rolling and crafting new gear Fatshark, not buying worse versions of penance cosmetics I already have!
Hi, reading through the thread.
This is what’s so strange about this game.
Generally speaking, the hard stuff is the ‘feel’ of a game. Making weapons feel crunchy. Making enemies feel important and significant while not being too challenging. Good environments.
Fatshark has somehow managed to get every hard part of the game right, while failing catastrophically at the easiest elements. It’s…honestly confusing. It’s like they had their actually experienced devs build the actual gameplay and then had one intern slap together everything else at the last minute.
can we dye these yet? I just wanna be “my guys”.
OH GOD WHY DOESS THIS STORE ROTATE TOO? This is aweful.
Lmao this is so poor! Stop! Is it too much to ask that we get some nice-looking, non-premium cosmetics? I mean for f- sakes, it’s probably deep down our fault for expecting more from a ‘live service’ game.
At this point, I would expect the only cool ‘free cosmetics’ would be through special events or a battle pass.