Constantly Gettting Cut Off From Matches Due to Server Error

Issue Type (Required):

Error - SERVER ERROR

Issue Description (Required):

I have been playing for around 650 hours now and is currently playing with friends new to Vermintide 2. I am the only one in our group with a stable and consistent connection while also having fully leveled and built characters to support us as bots when we’re not in a full lobby so it is preferred that my lobby will be the one that we will be playing in. The thing is, I am unable to do so without gambling whether the run we are about to enter is a waste of time or not because I may get disconnected halfway through, though around half of the time the Server Error window pops up a few seconds after loading the map.

This also means that if ever I wanted to play solo like I used to, I still have to gamble with time whenever I wanted to start up a run. This issue is even worse in Chaos Wastes where the run is way longer and thus a higher chance of the Server Error popping up. Surprisingly, one of my friends also encounter the same issue and seemingly as frequently as I do where they also have a decent chance of getting Server Error-ed a few seconds into a run but also at any moment during one.

I will try to post the crash reports and console logs soon as I have not documented any during the past few months.

Hope you guys can help fix this! Thanks!!

[PC] Do You Use Mods? (Optional):

Yes, and I’ve tried disabling them

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Often (<75%)

Platform (Required):

Steam (PC)

Player ID (Optional):

Hi kaiserno.

Other than disabling mods, have you attempted any other troubleshooting steps? We have a fair number of suggestions in this link, which may be of some help:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.