Constant disconnects, multiple times per mission sometimes, lots of game stuttering/freezings

I am constantly being disconnected from the server during missions. Often it is immediately upon trying to load into my first mission in a session. After reconnecting, if I’m lucky enough to do that, I’m often disconnected again within a few seconds or minutes. One night I was disconnected five times in about 65 minutes at the beginning of my evening play time. It’s relentless and makes the game nearly impossible to play at times.

I also have a terrible time with game stuttering (freezing). The game will stutter for 1 to 5 seconds at a time on my client, making it impossible to see what’s going on at times or avoid taking damage. This will be catastrophic for runs at difficulty 4 and 5, it’s pretty terrible even at difficulty 3 and below.

Steps to Reproduce:
There is no unique situation that creates the disconnect and stuttering problems, it happens in all mission types and play situations.

Platform:
I am on Steam

Player ID:
My Steam tag is Torgo.

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
I am on US EST. These problems have occurred every night I’ve played the game for the past 8 or 9 days.

Reproduction Rate:
Often (<75%)

We’re monitoring. Thank you for letting us know.

2 Likes