Chaos Wastes, possible to walk out of the map and get stuck

Hey guys,

There’s a bit in the shown map of chaos wastes where you can just walk out of the map, waltz into a ravine and be stuck there.
As cozy as the spot may seem, you can’t be very useful to your team when stuck there.

Issue Description:
In the Chaos Wastes map shown in the video there is a part where you can just walk out of the map, and get stuck in a ravine. Should be fixable with a simple invisible wall.

Steps to Reproduce:
Just follow this exact route:

its extremely easy to get to. Provided you don’t get stuck you can also just walk out again.
Very easily reproducable.

Map Name (If Applicable):
Chaos Wastes… I’m unfortunately not sure what the map is called. Its the one shown in the video, and if required I can upload the whole clip which is about 5 minutes longer I think.
The area where the clip was made has a fortress thing just up ahead where you have to survive an onslaught of enemies for a while, then the gate opens and you walk up the stairway to the end.

Platform:
PC: Steam

Player ID:

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
2023-03-14 , 19:45 according to the recording, GMT+1

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%). Its basically a hole in the map.

Upload Supporting Evidence:

console-2022-04-14-18.50.08-b7d56541-f3cc-48f1-a052-ba849718ff4d.log (247.4 KB)
console-2022-04-14-18.56.09-95dd8d21-d97a-4118-bcc1-248a8bf73544.log (885.3 KB)

Upload Console Log:
I uploaded 2 console logs but I doubt they’ll say much

Upload user_settings.config:
Uploaded the user settings but I doubt they’ll say much. A friend of mine got stuck there.
user_settings.config (31.7 KB)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.