Can't play the game

I am sorry, but I can’t take this anymore, whenever I try to play the game at evenings it doesn’t even let me in.

It was a issue at launch and for a month or two, then everything was super fine, and recently the game doesn’t let me play it at all, I can’t join the hub and when I can my matches are spent waiting for me to rejoin. I just can’t guys, please can you care?

I reported this 2 times one was 11 days ago, and another one was on 8 of March, and to non of these you answered or even closed.

The worst thing is that there was no issue for some time, and now it’s here, it feels like you are targeting specifically people from my area, like “to hell with them” let’s not let them play when they are back home after work.

I am sorry, I am just frustrated that nothing is being done, I guess “L” to me

Can’t play between 7-11 GMT, if anyone wants to know

HAHAHA thats a good one…you know your talking to fatshark right?

Hey,
Sorry to hear you are having issues with the game.
I can see you already made a post about this with logs so i’ll move this to the correct section and talk to customer support about getting you some help!

1 Like

Ah! So the CMs ARE allowed to comment on stuff every once in a blue moon.

I don’t know ehich if your bosses refuse to let you do your job, Catfish, but I’m happy to see you in here regardless.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.