Cannot join strike team chat after DC

Issue Description:
If the internet connection is lost and then regained, upon reconnecting to the match the client is unable to join the strike team chat and Mourning star chat after the match is over. The only work around seems to close the game client and relaunch it.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Play any mission with a character of your choice.
  2. Disconnect from the internet (i.e. unplug ethernet cable)
  3. Reconnect to the internet
  4. Reconnect to the game
  5. Chat stays offline

Platform:
Steam

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
1/27/2023

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

Thank you for your report! When this happens, can you still see the chat? Or is the entire window non-existent?

Could you upload the console logs corresponding to the sessions where this has happened? You may find these by doing the following:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide\console_logs
  4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
  5. Upload here

I can see the chat up until it says I have left the strike steam chat when I come back. I will provide some new logs tomorrow if I have time to play or the latest on Monday since it’s very easy to replicate.

@FatsharkQuickpaw

Here are the screenshots. I am able to write in to the box but when pressing enter, the text disappears. In the second image the chat box is not visible because I just closed the chat before taking the screenshot. The chat box looks totally normal (like in the first and third image) it’s just that it cannot join the text channels. And I am not actually sure if pings go through. At least I can see my own pings.

And the console log
console-2023-01-29-06.54.54-0a691fd9-5e32-4b62-b44b-ae3bf048517b.log (434.9 KB)