Can I just say I absolutely love the enviroments in this game?

The chapel mission and the new one they just showed just looks so awesome. I know Im sounding like a brown noser here but I really think they nailed the vibes of the levels.

3 Likes

Honestly the environmental and character designs in this game are amazingly 40K. They absolutely nailed the visuals and gameplay in the game. The numbers could use some tweaking, but the feel and the look of the game is so on point.

2 Likes

Throneside is absolutely breath taking, I hope they continue exploring more art styles outside of “rusty ventilation tunnels” - yes, grimdark and everything, and those maps also look fantastic, but the few exceptions we have right now really feel like a breath of fresh air (pardon the pun)

1 Like

TBH ya, there’s a lot that they can explore, since a hive city covers a continent and has a population as much, if not more, then IRL Earth. They can do a lot with that spread.

TBF there should be ‘rusty ventilation tunnels’ galore, but there’s so much that can be done with that premise. Grandiose air exchangers, even more claustrophobic tunnels winding into tunnels winding into warrens.

Environment design has always been a strong suit of fat shark, levels in VT look absolutely fantastic as well!

1 Like