Bullyclub mk1 hitsound changed in patch 11

Once again Fatshark changed something that was completely fine only to make it worse, meanwhile leaving everything that desperately needs change untouched. Good job !

1 Like

that is funny that you noticed it but I tried it today and thought something was off!

1 Like

They took out the meaty CRUNCH and replaced it with a lame bonk :frowning:

2 Likes

You sure it’s not just hitting harder? :stuck_out_tongue:

The harder you hit an enemy, the louder the sound. Slaughterer and perks can help bridge that threshold.

No I’m sure they changed it, as my favorite and most played weapon I instantly knew something was wrong with it after the patch. They took out some kind of metallic sound that made the weapon so satisfying to use. Now it’s gone for a meatier sound close to the bull butcher sound effect, especially against hordes when using Heavy2 Light.

Ok. I haven’t tried the Club yet after the patch.

I did notice the Slab Shield’s sound on hits was changed, as it has a Battle Maul (club). But I eventually assumed it was because of the dmg buff.

I remember when the Bull Butcher was nerfed against Maniacs for a week before it was reverted. Hitting a Mutant with it during the nerf sounded like hitting flesh with a salmond.

1 Like

That is oddly specific

1 Like

Noticed all of ogryn’s blunt weapons sound super weak

I already knew I’m playing with a weak weapon, you didn’t have to take its sound away too ;-;

2 Likes

I sometimes wonder what’s reasoning behind these changes? Nobody asked for them, nor had problems with old one, yet among many things we want and need only this gets done, completly out of blue, haha.

It’s not even pointed out in patch notes.

It’s like some devs wake one day with purpose, their face telling “I have a mission”. And then without telling anybody they change completly random things :laughing:

1 Like

On another note, they also changed the hit sound you get when using the Voidstrike staff ranged attacks. It’s weird, I didn’t find them all that intrusive. But oh well…

I need a modder to change the hitsound to the lead pipe falling sound effect, please and thank you.

So they did change the sound of the other bullyclub variants, and the voidstrike ranged attacks ? I need to test this.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.