Bring back the "naked torso"

I, as many people, got a strange bug when my clothes were displayed bare-chested. Unexpectedly for myself, I found out that I look so pretty cool, I’m really sorry that everything was brought back, I would like to have such an opportunity in the game as a free type of cosmetics.

13 Likes

I’m just here to drop this little gem. Found it by accident and need to share:

5 Likes

RIP #NoShirtGang :frowning:

3 Likes

it was the best content they’ve released so far.

5 Likes

It would buy FS a little bit of goodwill to include a real shirtless option in the upcoming patch. Doubt they’ll do it, but it would be a smart move.

We need more sleeveless/bare torso cosmetics. Why have all those tattoos in the character creator if they’re never visible?

2 Likes

Janfon makes lots of really great Tide content. However in case you haven’t seen the sequel to that video, I feel obliged to post it here:

2 Likes

That was a good bug.

I’ll say that I"m happy that I got my preacher chest piece back, I am a bit disappointed they disabled the bare chested option.

1 Like

I’m STILL mad they removed the sporty top / bare chest bug… But didn’t add it as a regular torso cosmetic.

Massive missed opportunity and a black mark on this game’s history.

3 Likes

I just wanna see my bare-chested twink :smiling_face_with_tear:

I want it back !

need the naked torso back

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.