Bots stuck on ladder, Trail of Treachery

Issue Description: Bots getting stuck on ladders, specifically the ladder before the lever to lower the bridge on Trail of Treachery

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Play trail of treachery with at least one bot
  2. Progress until you need to lower the bridge by pulling the lever
  3. Walk up or walk past the ladder, I find it happens more frequently when walking closely past the ladder
  4. A bot will get stuck, moving up and down rapidly, trying to climb the ladder

The bot will eventually teleport to you once you are a fair distance away, however until then the bot will remain stuck on the ladder which is a problem during horde events or when specials incapacitate nearby allies.

Map Name (If Applicable): Trail of Treachery, but I think this may apply to other maps with similar ladders

Platform: Steam

Player ID: JBles95

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone: 04/04/2023, 5:18PM AEST

Reproduction Rate: Uncommon 25% in regular play but can be replicated fairly easily

Upload Supporting Evidence:

Upload Console Log:
console-2023-04-04-07.09.29-8dbbd6d8-feb3-4a76-b16c-a7fc865ef978.log (402.0 KB)

Upload user_settings.config:
user_settings.config (37.5 KB)

I had them get stuck on the small watchtower ladder just before the “tockstadt” gate (where the illusion is revealed). It’s weird because i didn’t climb it, maybe they saw some supply there?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.