Black screen on launch

Hi there,
I recently reinstalled windows on my machine and installed Vermintide 2 again, because i was encountering a bug making interactables in the keep give a black screen, as well as an unrelated mic issue.
Now after i launch the game, it plays through the normal sponsor cinematics and the loading screen that follows. When it should play the opening cut scene, the screen goes black except for the cursor, and has no sound.
It wont advance past this point, I’ve tried the usual double tap, or tap and hold, but nothing.
If anyone could provide help, it would be appreciated.

Please see: https://support.fatshark.se/hc/en-us/articles/360034167953--PC-Intro-Talents-Okri-s-Challenges-and-Mission-Select-screens-appearing-entirely-or-partially-black-

I dont know if im still experiencing the same bug, as the game doesnt load up anymore.
I tried that fix once before. Before the fresh install of windows

Could you upload one of your most recent console logs, please? Your console logs can be located using the instructions below:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs

I am currently at work, i will do this when i get home in about 4 hours.

Here are my 2 latest console logs, as requested by @FatsharkJulia

console-2019-08-22-22.52.31-22bbf502-b120-4491-81d0-12c44100aa46.log (44.7 KB) console-2019-08-22-16.39.53-6aa5bb4f-3222-42fe-a929-009a49659df0.log (44.7 KB)

Okay, i didnt think it would work, as its a fix for a different issue, but the gui_bloom = false, fix seems to have fixed the issue i am having.
Thanks @FatsharkJulia

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.