Battle Cry Button

Hello!

I played the Beta extensively, really loved the game and I have a lot of experience with other co-op shooters such as Deep Rock Galactic.

The thing I wanted to bring up is my desire and a lot of player’s desires for a “Battle Cry” button.

What is a Battle Cry button? Essentially in games like Mordhau, Chivalry 2, Deep Rock Galactic and a lot of other games there is an optional keybind that when you press causes your character to shout something encouraging!

I think it would mean a lot to the community if there was an option like this, such as Veteran maybe shouting: “FOR CADIA!” When pressing the button, or “FOR THE EMPEROR!” There is already a similar system to this with the abilities of each class, Zealot being most obvious who will shout stuff like that when activating their skill.

I think what else would be nice would be if there was a contextual mechanic to pinging. Such as pinging to move to a medical crate would have your character shout like: “Healing here!” To help people who continue moving realize there’s a medkit dropped.

5 Likes