Bardin Ranger ability cannot be extended with concentration potion - it ends prematurely

Issue Summary:
I drink concentration potion and then use my ability.
Then, when my ability has only about 3 seconds left, I use it again. But after those 3 seconds it disappears, even though the timer on the icon was displaying the correct remaining duration.

I agree, using concentration potion has been inconsistent lately. It almost feels like a hard cap is set on how many times you can use F and how long it lasts with one potion use (on certain characters). Meanwhile, Pyro and Handmaiden have worked fine for me consistently so far.

I believe that you can not cloak while you are cloaked.
Same was true in the past (and might still be, I never checked in the last month) with the Handmaiden cloak, where with a Conc potion you were able to dash faster than every 3 seconds, as well.

Hi QP10, thanks for the report. I have forwarded this issue to one of our gameplay programmer.

2 Likes

And it’s now fixed internally. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

3 Likes

i did some tests and you have to go out of the smoke before you activate the ability again, nice to hear you fixed the issue internally

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Why not join the Fatshark Discord https://discord.gg/K6gyMpu