At end of game it always says 0 Deaths/0 Kills

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can add it to our database for investigation.

Issue Description:
After completing a mission, no matter how many times I died or enemies I killed, the score screen says zero for both.
Steps to Reproduce:

Has happened on multiple successful mission completions

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
Kal-El

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
01:00 AM 11/23/2022 Eastern

Reproduction Rate:

• Common (<50%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

Upload Console Log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide\console_logs
  4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
  5. Upload here

Upload darktide_launcher.log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide
  4. Locate the darktide_launcher.log in this directory
  5. Upload here

Most matches I end with 0 kills, no grims, makes it really hard to complete my contracts. I do get a score for about 1 of 4 matches so it’s intermittent I suppose. Just makes it feel not worth it to get online and try to complete these right now. The grind is extreme at this point.

FatsharkLogs.zip (229.4 KB)

I’ve uploaded all my games from today. I think one of the bunch showed the stats properly.
The last game for sure had the issue which was disappointing since we pulled out two grims on a success and got nothing for it.

Latest issue would be 12/2/2022 11:57 PM.

Overall great game and thanks for all the hard work!!!

PlayerID: AnakinVsChildren

Platform: Steam

Ran 8 more games today. Failed 1 match and got 0 kills consistently on all other matches. Going to upload logs for those too.

Platform: Steam
Player ID: AnakinVsChildren
Reproduction Rate: 100%

Been trying really hard to grind out the last 3 Grims I need tonight before the contracts reset and I miss the 1k bonus but after 7 matches of getting both Grims every time I managed to get 1, which is really odd since we pulled 2 every match.

Very frustrating but again, thank you for all your hard work on this!

Another odd note. Despite playing so many games I only seem to have generated 3 new logs from yesterday.

12-4-2022.zip (380.2 KB)

I have experienced the same issue. It seems to happen most of the time ~90%

I am also having this exact problem, it really messes with the weeklies