On successful Mission Stats show 0 kills and no Contract Rewards are Earned

PLEASE POST CRASHES AND ERRORS IN THE ‘TECHNICAL SUPPORT’ CATEGORY INSTEAD

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can add it to our database for investigation.

Issue Description:
I have in the last couple days been playing pretty consistently and each time the match ends with success, I get 0 kills 0 deaths on stats. I also do not receive rewards that those stats would have gone toward completing contracts. This includes things like finishing the level with 2 Grims in hand.
I played 8 matches today and had success on 7 of 8. I left all of those with 2 Grims in hand and earned nothing for it.

Steps to Reproduce:
Play any match on any difficulty and collect both Grims.

Mission Name (If Applicable):
Any/NA

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
AnakinVsChildren

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
12/2/2022 - On going PST

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:

Upload Console Log:
12-4-2022.zip (380.2 KB)

Upload darktide_launcher.log:
darktide_launcher.log (335.7 KB)

Had something a little interesting happen today. I was in mission, and it said I completed 1000 kills on dregs, finished the mission with success but it showed 0 kills. Leave the mission, the contract for 1000 kills on dregs was now not complete. So, for some reason in game, it is registering fine, but end of game and hub it is not.

Today was better than yesterday though. Yesterday, I think only one match properly registered rewards. Today, I think maybe 40% registered properly.

Another thing that caught my attention, in one match, we ended where one of the squad members had been downed. Score read 0 kills but did register 1 death.

New logs if they are needed.

Console Log:
Logs.zip (324.8 KB)

Im getting this exact same issue any idea how to fix it, its impossible to progress contracts, it happens regardless of grimoirs presence.