Are shillings(and therefore Dailies and Weeklies) a complete waste of time?

No worries. Next update should probably tackle future plans though :smiley:

I would say that for ONCE they have a pretty good excuse for being late =p

Even with the dev blogs I think there is still a massive issue with transparency on future or current plans.

4 Likes

Please do make nothingburger updates. I’d rather have someone telling me there is no burger instead of having a glimmer of hope for one that will not arrive.

10 Likes

Just don’t post it on Reddit. You might as well insert your love-spuds in a hornets nest.[and here lies the rub]

2 Likes

Fully agree with most of the points being made. I’m all for a nothing burger over just nothing. I remember the first monthly update was just a mention that someone was working on sienna and the community was asked about their opinion. It was a great example of a tiny bit of information that led to a constructive discussion prior to the implementation of what could end up being a big change. We very much appreciate the regular updates, even if they are sometimes lacking in definitive information.

3 Likes
1 Like

Fatshark might release some new hats in 3 years, but the price will be to high, and then they will re-add em ~8 years later :slight_smile:

The hats are already in game, seems they are trollz :smiley: